Rolled oats: 3 cups
Barley flour: 2 cups
Wheat bran: ¾ cup
Honey: 1 cup
Brown sugar: ¾ cup
Sunflower oil: 2 Tbsp
Vanilla extract: 2 tsp
Salt: 1 pinch
Peanut: ⅓ cup
Walnut: ⅓ cup
Flaxseed: 1 Tbsp
Peanut butter: 2 Tbsp
1. In a large bowl, mix the rolled oats, barley flour, wheat bran, peanut, walnut, and flaxseed.
2. In a medium bowl, mix the honey, oil, and sugar, and then heat it in the microwave for 10-20 seconds until you have a smooth mixture.
3. Add the vanilla extract, peanut butter, and salt to the honey mixture and then add all of it to the large bowl and keep mixing them well with a wooden spoon.
4. Lightly grease a 30 by 40 cm tray and pour the mixture in it and then press it with a silicon or wooden spoon until it becomes even and compressed.
5. Put it in a 200 ℃ oven for 20-30 minutes until the edges become golden.
6. Remove from the oven and let it cool down.
7. Before it completely cools, cut it into smaller bars.
8. Keep it in a container or zip bag.
Tip: You can use a big heavy pot in step 4 to press the ingredients.
Rye bread: 2
Parmesan cheese: 1 slice
Silicon baking cups: 2