Flour: 1 cup
Milk: 1 cup
Sugar: 2 tbsp
Baking powder: 1 tbsp
Salt: ½ tsp
Vanilla: ½ tbsp liquid or 1 tsp powder
Cinnamon: ½ tsp (optional)
Nutmeg: a pinch (optional)
Butter: 1 tbsp + extra for greasing pan
1. Sift dry ingredients separately and mix them.
2. Mix wet ingredients in another bowl and add them to the dry ingredients bowl.
3. Heat the pan with a little bit of butter.
4. Pour mixed materials in the heated pan with a big spoon or ladle.
5. Let one side become golden brown, then do it for the other side.
6. Serve it with butter, pancake syrup, or jam.
All rights reversed.