Brewed coffee: 1 cup
Grounded coffee beans: 4 tsp
Flour: 2 cups
Butter: 50g (room temperature)
Baking powder: 3 tsp
Salt: 1 pinch
Vanilla: ¼ tsp
Sugar: ⅓ Cup
1. In a large bowl, mix the flour, grounded coffee, salt, and baking powder.
2. In another bowl, mix the butter, eggs, brewed coffee, sugar, and vanilla until well blended.
3. Mak a well in the dry ingredients and gently pour the wet ingredients into it.
4. Use mixer's medium speed for 2-3 minutes to completely mix them.
5. Grease a 25x15 bread or cake mold and fill up to ¾ of the mold.
6. In a 180 °C preheated oven, bake it for 35 minutes.
7. Let it cool and then serve with butter, milk, and cream.
Vegetable pasta: 250g (your favorite type)
Quick rising yeast: 2 ½ tsp
Salt: 1 tsp
Quail eggs: 4
Butter: 1 tbsp
Organic whole milk: 1 liter