Coffee, brewed: 1 cup
Coffee, grounded: 1 Tbsp
Flour: 2 cups
Baking powder: 1 Tbsp
Sugar: ½ Cup
Salt: a pinch
1. Separate egg’s white from the yolk.
2. Beat whites until they become completely white and puffy.
3. Beat yolk, sugar, butter, and grounded coffee until becomes creamy then add brewed coffee.
4. Smooth the mix, add egg’s white, and stir them well.
5. Add flour, baking powder, and salt while sifting them slowly.
6. Grease the pan, fill ¾ of it and bake in 200 ° C preheated oven for 45 minutes.