Quail eggs: 4
Butter: 1 tbsp
Rugen toast: 2
1. Make shapes with shaped cutters inside your bread.
2. Melt the butter in a pan, put the slices of bread in it, and fry one side of them.
3. Turn the slices of bread and carefully drop quail eggs in the shapes that you made in the bread.
4. Let it cook well till toasts become well crispy.
5. Serve with fresh tomatoes.
6. You can fry the additional pieces of the bread in butter and put it inside the plates.
Vegetable pasta: 250g (your favorite type)
Quick rising yeast: 2 ½ tsp
Salt: 1 tsp
Rice: 1 cup
Water: 1 cup
Diced beef: 200g
Red beans: 200g, cooked