Self-rise flour: 300g
1% low-fat milk: 150g (¾ cup)
Butter: 10g (melted)
Baking powder: 1 tsp
All-purpose flour: 3 Tbsp
1. Mix the self-rising flour, baking powder, milk, and butter with a dough mixer or a wooden spoon until you have a soft and a little sticky dough.
2. Cover a wooden kitchen board with half of the all-purpose flour and put the dough on it.
3. Sprinkle the rest of the flour on the dough and flatten the dough with your hand until it becomes 2-2.5 cm thick.
4. Cut the dough with a biscuit cutter and put them with 1-2 cm distance from each other on a greased tray or a tray covered with parchment paper.
5. Put the tray in 180 ℃ pre-heated oven for 20 minutes until they become golden brown.
6. Remove them from the oven. Place them on a cooling rack and let them cool.
7. Serve with butter, honey, cream, and jam.eam, and jam.
1. You can use high-fat milk or buttermilk instead of low-fat milk.
2. You can use the oven's grill for 2 minutes for more golden biscuits.
3. This dough is softer and tangier than basic biscuit dough (Classic Biscuit - Easy), therefore it gives softer biscuits.
Vegetable pasta: 250g (your favorite type)
Quick rising yeast: 2 ½ tsp
Salt: 1 tsp
Melted butter or oil: ⅔ cup
Sugar: ¾ cup
Good Morning Bread – Walnut and Raisin
Raisin: ⅓ cup