Whole flour: 7 cups
Yeast: 4, ½ tsp
Brown sugar: ¼ cup
Sunflower oil: ¼ cup
Warm water: 2, ¼ cups + ⅛ cup
Salt: 1, ½ tsp
Potato flour: 2 Tbsp (optional)
1. Mix flour, salt, half of the sugar, and potato flour in a big bowl and make a well in the center.
2. Mix 2 ¼ warm water, the other half of the sugar, and the yeast with a wooden spoon until well mixed.
3. Pour the sugar and yeast mix alongside oil in the center of the flour mixture and mix it with a wooden spoon until kneading is required.
4. Knead the dough gently. If the dough is dry, add ⅛ cup of the warm water to it.
5. Knead for 4-5 minutes until it becomes smooth.
6. Cover the bowl with plastic and let it rest in a warm place for 1 hour, until it rises and doubles in size.
7. Punch down the dough.
8. Cut the dough into 2 even pieces.
9. Sprinkle flour on the kneading board, stretch one piece of dough into a rectangle shape, and roll from one side until you have a cylindrical dough. Repeat this for the other half too.
10. Place doughs in a greased bread mold, and cover it with plastic for 1 hour and let it rest.
11. Bake in 200 °C preheated oven for 30-40 minutes (until golden brown).
12. Remove it from the oven and cut it after it cooled down.