Wheat, cooked: 1 cup
Tomato: 1 ½ cup (diced, canned)
Kidney beans, boiled: 1 cup
White beans, boiled: 1 ½ cup
Tomato juice: ½ liter
Parsley: ½ cup (chopped)
Walnut: 2 Tbsp (chopped)
Dried bay leaf: 2 leaves
Lemon juice: 2 Tbsp
Salt: ¾ Tbsp
Black pepper: 1 tsp
Olive oil: 1 Tbsp
Boiled water: ½ liter
1. In a pot, add tomato juice, beans, wheat, bay leaves, olive oil, and dice tomatoes with boiled water.
2. Let it cook on medium heat for 30-40 minutes.
3. Add parsley, walnut, and pepper and leave it for another 5-10 minutes.
4. Add lemon juice and salt, and then remove the bay leaves from the soup.
5. Cook it for 10 more minutes.
6. Serve with fresh bread, lemon juice, and fresh parsley.