Tomato: 1, ½ cup (peeled)
Celery: ½ cup (chopped)
Onion: 1 (chopped)
Garlic: 2 cloves
Parsley and coriander: 1 tbsp (chopped and mixed)
Salt: 1 tbsp
Black pepper: ½ tsp (freshly grated)
Olive oil: 1 tbsp
Chicken, meat or vegetable juice: 1 cup
1. Fry onion, garlic, and celery with olive oil.
2. Add tomatoes and let it cook for 15 minutes.
3. Whit a mixer, mix the ingredients very well.
4. Add parsley, coriander, spices, and chicken juice to the mix and cook for 10 minutes.
5. Serve with oat bread or vegetable soup bread.
Energy: 250 calories (for 3-4 medium serve)