Biscuit dough: 1 roll (400 g)
Salami: 4 slices, big (or 8 slices, small)
Chicken ham: 4 slices
Salsa sauce: 2 tbsp
Hot chili sauce: 1 tsp
Barbecue Sauce: 2 tsp
Parmesan cheese: 2 slices
Gouda cheese: 2 slices
Fennel seed: 1 tsp (optional)
1. Split the dough into 2 even pieces and stretch each one into a 20x30 cm rectangle shape.
2. Cover the middle part of the dough with half the sauce.
3. Fold 2 ham pieces into a rectangle shape and place them on the sauce.
4. Cut 1 slice of Parmesan cheese and 1 slice of Gouda cheese into two even pieces and place them on hams.
5. Place 1 slice of the salami on top.
6. On each side of the dough, make slices with even distance.
7. Fold the edges of the dough to reach each other in the middle all the way from the top to the bottom.
8. Place parchment paper on a baking tray and put strudel on it carefully.
9. Pour fennel seed on top. (Repeat all these steps for the second dough.)
10. Put the tray in 200 °C preheated oven for 20-30 minutes and at the end, turn on the grill for 3-4 minutes for golden dough.
For homemade biscuit dough use Classic Biscuit - Easy.