Potato: 1, large, minced
Mushroom: 250 g, minced
Celery: ½ cup, chopped
Mung bean sprout: 1 cup
Starch: 3 tbsp
Beef broth: 1 cup
Chicken broth: 1, ½ cup
Salt: ⅔ cup
Fresh black pepper: 1 tsp
1. Put potatoes and celery in a pot, pour beef broth on it and place it on the stove.
2. Cook them for 20 minutes or until potatoes are baked.
3. Add mushrooms and chicken broth. To prevent mushrooms color from changing, don’t close the lid.
4. Give it 10 minutes until it boils.
5. Take ½ cup of boiled water and mix it with starch in another dish until well mixed.
6. Pour the starch mix in the soup and mix it gently until soup becomes thick.
7. Add sprouts, salt, and pepper and cook for 5 more minutes.
8. Serve with grilled potato, feta cheese, and sweet bread.
1. You can use wheat sprouts in place of mung bean sprouts.
2. Don’t overcook sprouts. In this soup, sprouts must be a little crispy and chewy.
3. If you use beef juice and chicken juice that already has salt, be careful about using salt.
Energy: 300 calories
Sometimes delicious and easy foods seem much hard
Sandwich white bread: 2 slices
Gouda Cheese: 2 slices