Potato: 2, medium
Olive oil, extra virgin: 2, ½ tbsp
Salt, black pepper, red pepper, paprika powder, finely granulated garlic
1. Chop potatoes and place them in a big bowl or plastic bag.
2. Mix the oil and spices (except salt) in a separate bowl, then add it to potatoes.
3. Mix potatoes with spices in the bag and rest the mix for half an hour to get well tasty.
4. Place potatoes in a non-stick oven pan and bake for 30 minutes in 200 °C until golden brown.
5. You can turn on the grill in the last final minutes to have them fully golden on the whole surface.
Tip: Add salt at the end, when potatoes are still hot. This way, salt won’t prevent potatoes to get cooked.