Pasta: 1, ½ cup
Carrot: 2, medium
Celery: ½ cup
Garlic: 1 clove
Milk: ½ cup
Feta cheese: 1 tbsp
Salt: ½ tbsp
Fresh black pepper: ½ tsp
Olive oil: 1, ⅓ tsp
1. Fry carrot, celery, and garlic in a pan with a little bit of olive oil.
2. Add 2 cups of water to the mix, let them become soft.
3. Add pasta and salt.
4. After 5 minutes, add milk and rest the mix for 5 minutes.
5. Add cheese and spices and stir them well.
6. Fry with a little olive oil.
1. Adding salt and pasta at once, stop materials from sticking together.
2. To prevent pasta from becoming overcooked and getting to much smooth, keep cooking time shortly after adding it.
3. You can mix milk with cheese before adding it to the soup if you want.