Onion: 1, small (chopped)
Carrot: 1, large (chopped)
Garlic: 1 clove (chopped)
Celery: one 20 cm stem (chopped)
Pumpkin: 300g (chopped)
Chicken broth: 1 liter
Nutmeg: ¼ tsp
Red pepper: ¼ tsp
Black pepper: ½ tsp
Ginger powder:½ tsp
Salt: 1 tsp
Butter: 1 Tbsp
1. Toss the chopped vegetable except for pumpkin in a stainless still pot and sear them with the butter until they become a little soft.
2. Add the pumpkin to the pot and keep searing for 5-6 minutes.
3. Add the chicken broth and let them cook on medium heat for 30 minutes.
4. Add the spices and let it cook for 10 more minutes.
5. With a hand blender, mix them well until you have a smooth soup.
6. Serve with toasted bread or soup bread.