1. Chicken breast: 1
2. Pasta: 2 cups
4. Onion: 1, medium
5. Garlic: 2 cloves
6. Celery: 1 cup
7. Mushroom: 2 cups
8. Salt, pepper
Make it this way:
1. Flavor the chicken with salt and pepper, grill it in barbeque or grill.
2. Finely chop onion, garlic and celery, fry in a little olive oil till they become soft.
3. Chop the mushrooms and add it to the mix. Let the mushroom’s color become gold.
4. Add tomatoes and pour cups of water.
5. Allow them to cook for 20-30 minutes.
6. Add a little salt. Then add pasta to the mixture. If needed, you can add half a cup of water to the mix.
7. Uncover the soup’s bowl, give it 10 minutes till pasta become soft.
8. Put it in the plate, slice the chickens and put it on top of the sup.
9. Serve with fresh lemon.