Chicken breast: 1 (grilled, chopped)
Dry pasta: 2 cups
Tomato: 1 cup (chopped)
Onion: 1, medium (finely chopped)
Garlic: 2 cloves (puree or finely chopped)
Celery: 1 cup (finely chopped)
Boiled water: 3 cup
Mushroom: 2 cups (sliced)
Olive oil: 1 Tbsp
Salt: ⅔ Tbsp
Black pepper: ⅓ tsp
1. In a pot, sear the onions, garlic, and celery with olive oil until they become soft.
2. Add the mushrooms to the pot and continue searing until mushrooms become slightly cooked.
3. Add tomatoes and then the boiled water.
4. Allow them to cook for 20-30 minutes.
5. Add the salt, pepper, and pasta to the pot.
6. Let it cook with an open lid on medium heat until the pasta is soft and cooked.
7. Serve it in a soup bowl and then put the grilled chicken on top.
8. Serve with fresh lemon.
Tip: For more flavor, you can use chicken broth or vegetable broth instead of boiled water.