Carrot: 2, big (finely chopped)
Parsley and cilantro: 1 ½ Tbsp
Tomato paste: 1 Tbsp
Garlic: 1 clove
Blue cheese: 100g
Onion powder: 2 tsp
Fresh ginger: 2 tsp
Tomato powder: 1 Tbsp
Dumpling dough: a 15-piece package
Garam masala: 2 tsp
Salt: ½ Tbsp
Fresh black pepper: 2 tsp
Red hot pepper: ½ tsp
Egg yolk: 1 (optional)
1. Fry the finely chopped carrots with a little oil.
2. Add beef, ginger, garlic, and onion powder.
3. After 15 minutes, add the tomato paste and keep frying the mix.
4. After 10 minutes add the spices.
5. Heat the mix for 5-10 more minutes.
6. Let the mix to cool and add the shredded cheese.
7. Put 1 Tbsp of the mix in every dumpling dough and fold them.
8. Rub butter and egg yolk on the dumplings, put it in the 200 Celsius preheated oven until golden brown.
Tip: You can skip the butter and egg yolk step and fry the dough in the oil.