Organic whole milk: 1 liter
Make it this way:
1. Pour milk in a steel container and heat it with medium flame.
2. When the milk is about to boil, remove it from direct heat and on indirect heat, let the first layer of milk cover the surface.
3. With a clean spoon, push away the top layer and let the cream layer cover the surface for second time.
4. You can do it up to 4 times.
5. Remove milk from the heat and let it cool.
6. Cover the container lid with a clean fabric and place it in refrigerator.
7. You can keep it in refrigerator for one night, so what is left from the cream will reach to the surface.
8. With a big and clean spoon, harvest the layer on top and pour it in another container.
9. Serve with jam, fruit and fresh bread.
1. Use medium flame and don’t let the milk boil.
2. There is no need to steer the milk when heating.
3. It is possible when you try to harvest the cream, an amount of thin cream reach to the serving container. You can use spatula to avoid it and you can save it for serving a creamy coffee.
All rights reversed.