Chicken breast: 2, boneless and skinless
Dried plums: ½ cup, sliced, without pit
Gouda cheese: 50 g, sliced
Onion powder: 1 tbsp
Paprika powder: 2 tsp
Black pepper powder: ⅔ tbsp
Red pepper powder: 1 tsp
Cumin powder: ½ tsp
Ginger powder: 1 tsp
Thyme powder: 2 tsp
Salt: ¾ tbsp
Hot water: ¾ cup
Olive oil: 1 tbsp
Butter: 2 tsp
Make it this way:
1. Mix all the spices and roll the chicken breasts in it.
2. Put the chickens in a bag and mash them with a beef masher.
3. Heat the butter and olive oil in a pan.
4. Fry each side of the chickens in the pan for 10 minutes.
5. Take the chickens out of the pan and pour plums in the pan.
6. Fry plums in the pan for 2-3 minutes.
7. Add ¼ of hot water to the sauce and mix gently.
8. Add the rest of the water gently.
9. Place chickens in serving dish and place one layer of cheese and then one layer of sauce on top of it.
10. Serve with rice or smashed potato.
Energy in 100 g steak with sauce and cheese: 170 calories.
All rights reversed.