Pizza dough, freeze: 1
Spinach: 2 cups, chopped
Onion: 1, small, chopped
Feta flavored cheese: 2 tbsp (= 40 g)
Walnut: 2 tbsp, chopped
Olive oil: 1 tbsp
Butter: 1 tsp
Make it this way:
1. Remove dough from the freezer and defrost in room temperature.
2. Stretch dough in a proper oven’s tray and cook it in 200 °C oven for 15-20 minutes.
1. Heat butter and oil in a pan.
2. Fry onion in the pan until golden brown.
3. Add spinach and fry for 3-5 more minutes (until the volume is reduced).
1. Remove dough from the oven and pour flavored cheese on top of it.
2. Place spinach with walnut on top of dough. You can heat pizza for 5 minutes in oven.
3. Serve hot or cold.
For pizza use Basic Pizza Dough and for Flavored Cheese use Flavored Feta Cheese – Italian.
Energy in one pizza: 590 Calories
All rights reversed.