Sandwich white bread: 2 slices
Gouda Cheese: 2 slices
Barley Sprouts: ½ cup
Make it this way:
1. Put one slice of cheese on every bread.
2. Place sprouts on top of one cheese. Put the other bread on top of it, in a way that the side with cheese be in top of sprouts.
3. Push on top of bread a little to make sprouts less puffy.
4. put it in oven’s grill for 3-4 minutes (until golden).
5. Remove sandwich from the oven, turn it and put it back again for 2-3 minutes.
6. Serve with salad and cold drink.
1. You can brush butter (with room temperature) on bread for a more colorful bread.
2. The other side of the sandwich needs less time. Be careful not to burn it.
3. for this sandwich, homemade French bread used in form of a toast.
Energy in each sandwich: 240 calories
All rights reversed.