1. Chicken breast, debone: 1, large
2. Chopped garlic: 3 cloves
3. Balsamic: 3 Tbsp
4. Gouda cheese: 6 slices
5. Ham: 2 slices
6. Parmesan cheese: 1, 1/3 Tbsp
7. Salt, pepper
Make it this way:
1. Cut chicken breasts lengthwise in 3 thin wide slices.
2. With beef smasher, smash chicken slices with garlic.
3. Pour balsamic and a little salt and pepper on top of it and let it rest for 15 minutes.
4. On top of each slice, put a slice of Gouda cheese, then half a slice of ham and then again Gouda cheese.
5. Push them with your hands a little and roll them carefully, tighten them with toothpicks or cooking twine.
6. Bake for 30-40 minutes in 200 ° C oven.
7. Put Parmesan cheese on top of it and serve with your favorite pasta.
All rights reversed.