Basic Cookies – Healthy
White flour: 1, ¼ cup
Butter: 50 g (room temperature)
Egg white: 3 tbsp
Brown sugar: ½ cup
Milk: 3 tbsp
Wheat bran: 2 tbsp
Vanilla extract: 2 tsp
Salt: 1 pinch
Baking powder: 1 tsp
Make it this way:
1. Pour sugar and butter in a bowl and mix them with a mixer until smooth.
2. Add egg white and vanilla extract to the mix and keep mixing until smooth.
3. Add milk and bran and keep mixing.
4. Gently add flour, salt and baking powder to the mix and mix until you have smooth dough.
5. Place the dough in refrigerator for 30-40 minutes until firm.
6. Place parchment paper on a baking tray.
7. Make small round balls from the dough (each ball is about 1 tbsp) and put them on the tray with 5-6 distance from each other.
8. Put the tray in 180 °C preheated oven for 10-15 minutes.
9. Remove the tray from the oven and let the cookies cool down.
10. Serve with milk or coffee.
1. When the cookies are still hot, they can deform if you try to move them.
2. You can use all kinds of flavors (orange, lemon, and ...) and nuts or chocolate chips for flavoring the cookies.
Energy: 1100 calories (for 18 medium cookies)
All rights reversed.