Date: ½ cup, without pit
Milk: 1 cup
Whole flour: 1 cup
Rolled oats: ¼ cup
Wheat bran: 2 tbsp
Coconut butter: ¼ cup
Vanilla extract: 2 tsp
Cinnamon: 1 tsp
Baking powder: 1 tsp
Salt: 1 pinch
Dried delphinium: 2, ground
Oily seeds mix: 2 t tbsp (optional)
Make it this way:
1. Mix milk, date, coconut butter, rolled oats and wheat bran in a mixer for 2-3 minutes.
2. Add egg and vanilla to the mix and keep mixing for 3 more minutes.
3. Add cinnamon, flour, baking powder, salt and delphinium into the mixer and mix for another 3 minutes.
4. Grease muffin or small cake molds with a little bit butter and fill half of them with the mix and pour seed mix on top of it.
5. Bake for 20 minutes in 180 °C preheated oven. Make sure they are well baked with a toothpick before removing them from the oven.
6. Remove them from the oven and let them cool down, take them out of their molds.
7. Serve with tea or coffee.
Energy: 720 calories (for 3 mini cakes or 6 mini cupcakes)
All rights reversed.