Flour: 1 cup
Milk: 1 cup
Sugar: 2 tbsp
Baking powder: 1 tbsp
Salt: ½ tsp
Vanilla: ½ tbsp liquid or 1 tsp powder
Cinnamon: ½ tsp (optional)
Nutmeg: a pinch (optional)
Butter: 1 tbsp + extra for greasing pan
Make it this way:
1. Sift dry ingredients separately and mix them.
2. Mix wet ingredients in another bowl and add them to dry ingredients bowl.
3. Heat the pan with a little bit butter.
4. Pour mixed materials in the heated pan with a big spoon or ladle.
5. Let one side become golden brown, then do it for the other side.
6. Serve it with butter, pancake syrup or jam.
All rights reversed.