1. Flour: 4 ½ cup
2. Sugar: 1 ½ cup
3. Yeast: 2 tsp
4. Extra virgin olive oil: 3 tbsp
5. Salt: ½ tsp
6. Hot water: 1 ¾ cup
Make it this way:
1. Mix the dry ingredients in a mixture for about one minute until well mixed.
2. Add the wet ingredients slowly and mix them for about 5 minutes until well mixed.
3. Put dough in a big bowl and pour flour over it, if it was necessary.
4. Let it rest for 1 hour.
1. For freezing, cut it into 3 pieces and wrap it in a greaseproof paper and put it in a zipper bag.
2. You can keep dough 7-14 days in a freezer.
3. While resting, cover the surface of the dough.
All rights reversed.