1. Eggplant: 2
2. Minced meat: 150g
3. Tomato paste: 2 Tbsp
4. Onion: 1, small
5. Thyme: 2 tsp
6. Gouda cheese: 100g
7. Garlic: 2 cloves
8. Salt, pepper, grated lemon peel
Make it this way:
1. Make eggplants into 2-3 cm slices. Pour 1 Tbsp of oil on them and wrap it in a foil.
2. Put them in 180 ° C oven for 45 minutes, let it cook.
3. Cook the mashed garlic with finely chopped or grated onions till dry.
4. Add the meat and cook for another 15 minutes.
5. Add the tomato paste to the ingredients and fry them for 10 more minutes.
6. Add the spices and let them cook 10 more minutes.
7. Cool the mix, slightly.
8. Take about 2 tsp of meat and put in on a slice of eggplant.
9. Put a slice of cheese and another slice of eggplant on top of it and put them in oven for 5 minutes.
10. Serve with sauce.
All rights reversed.