1. Beef: 200 g
2. Carrot: 2, big
3. Parsley and cilantro: 1 ½ tbsp
4. Tomato paste: 1 tbsp
5. Garlic: 1 clove
6. Blue cheese: 100g
7. Onion powder: 2 tsp
8. Fresh ginger: 2 tsp
9. Tomato powder: 1 tbsp
10. Dumpling dough: a 15-piece package
11. Garam masala, thyme, salt, black pepper, red pepper
Make it this way:
1. Fry the finely chopped carrots with a little oil.
2. Add beef, ginger, garlic and onion powder
3. After 15 minutes, add the tomato paste and keep frying the mix.
4. After 10 minutes add the spices.
5. Heat the mix for 5-10 more minutes.
6. Let the mix to cool and add the shredded cheese.
7. Put one tbsp of the mix in every dumpling dough and fold them.
8. Rub butter and egg yolk on the dumplings, put it in the 200 Celsius preheated oven until golden brown.
Tip: You can skip the butter and egg yolk step and fry the dough in the oil.
All rights reversed.